Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Humans

We have three humans who visit us in Fairy Hollow from time to time.  They are a most helpful sort, always willing to lend a hand with projects.  Last time they were here they helped to add some on those flower things the fairies are so fond of (not quite sure what they see in them myself, they don't sparkle enough.)


We're awful fond of those humans and wish they could come to visit more often, apparently it takes some of the stuff called money to do it.  I like them alot, but not quite enough to give them any of my shiny pennies, maybe if you see something on this blog you'd like you can let me know and we can work out a deal.  You send me some of that shiny stuff, and I'll give them the crinkly paper stuff.  So is it a deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment